The Right Solutions for YOU…
Are you new to the idea of trying natural solutions for better health and aren’t sure where to start? Maybe you already have a cupboard full of all the products you’ve bought for your health but still haven’t gotten the results you hoped for? Or perhaps you’ve followed several types of special diets and read lots of books on how to eat healthy, too, but are still searching for one that will work for you.
You’re not alone! It can be confusing and frustrating to try to figure it all out. I’ve been there, too. When I first decided that I was going to recover from lupus using natural therapies, I had no idea where to start. I followed the popular one-size-fits-all diets and spent a lot of money on herbs and supplements. I must have had two or three cupboards full of supplements. But I wasn’t able to fully regain my health or have all the energy I wanted and lose weight.
That’s why I decided to study herbalism and nutrition myself, because I knew the solution was unique to my body’s needs. And this is where I can really help you, by taking the guesswork out of trying to figure out what support your body can benefit from, saving you time and money.
I start with a thorough holistic assessment, and then I simplify what you can do to effectively activate your body’s own natural healing potential with the right herbs, nutritional supplements, diet recommendations, and lifestyle changes for your needs.
And together, you and I can design a wellness program that’s the right fit for you. And you get plenty of support, education, and coaching, and an online holistic wellness program to learn more about healthy living.
Compassion, Listening, Support
If you haven’t felt like you’ve been heard before, I want you to know that you’ll be really listened to with me because I care with all my heart. You deserve to feel like you’re valuable and that all your thoughts, feelings, and experiences are heard and understood.
I understand the heartbreak of desperately wanting and needing to feel better but being frustrated because your body won’t cooperate even though you’re doing everything you know to do to change things. And I also know that amazing, life-changing improvement is possible.
Sometimes you need someone who’s been there and understands, who can give give you that support and hope and encouragement. You’ve got a friend in me now who will walk beside you through your healing journey, someone who’s been down this road, too.
Custom Flower Essence Formula
We are holistic. Our physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual aspects are all connected and continually influencing one another. This is the mind-body connection.
I became a Certified Emotional Healing Coach in order to include the mind-body connection in our work together.
In the Wellness Program, we look into the emotional aspect of health and well-being, too, and I make a free custom flower essence formula for you.
Flower essences are homeopathic remedies that very gently and passively help to balance emotions and thought patterns. They’re wonderful support for healing work, and I’m always amazed by what they do.
Throughout the 90 days with clients, as they take their flower essence formula, I see them experience so many incredible shifts in their feelings, mental messages, and habits that happen quietly and effortlessly.
The Online Holistic Wellness Program
When we work together, you get access to this online course to work through at your convenience.
In it you’ll learn about:
- the foundations of health
- the principles of healthy eating and how to create a balanced diet
- how to stock a healthy pantry and the basics of cooking healthy
- emotional wellness, stress management, and resilience
- beauty and aging
- healthy home, kids, and pets
- and so much more…
Health isn’t the absence of disease, disease is the absence of health.
Treating the symptoms of a disease with natural remedies won’t bring a person to good health. I experienced that myself during the years I struggled to recover from lupus.
I don’t treat disease. I encourage my clients to work with their doctor for that. And that can be integrated with holistic health approaches very well.
In our work together, we will work on building good health. Through the holistic assessment, we figure out your root causes, what structures and functions need support and balance.
Then with the right nutritional supplements, herbs, diet, and lifestyle, your body is able to do its natural holistic work of strengthening those areas and restoring health and well-being.
Getting healthy and staying healthy is a life-long process for all of us. It’s not a “one and done” thing we achieve in just 90 days.
I have clients who have been with me for years who want to keep taking their wellness to the next level and be healthy and vibrant into their senior years.
Natural healing is an exciting, life-long journey of self-awareness and growth that opens doors and invites each of us to bloom and thrive and enjoy our absolute best lives.
- Registered Herbalist with and Profession Member of the American Herbalist Guild
- Master Herbalist
- Certified Nutritional Therapist
- Professional Member of the National Association of Nutrition Professionals
- Certified Emotional Healing Coach
- You can read more about my credentials on my About page if you’d like
How It Works
- You begin by scheduling an appointment for an Initial Holistic Assessment for Beginning 90 Day Wellness Program either in my office or long distance via Skype. The link for doing this is at the bottom of this page.
- You’ll get a confirmation email for the appointment which has the forms to fill out in it. Please fill those out at home ahead of time and if possible, scan them and email them to me the day before. It takes at least 30 minutes to fill them all out.
- We meet for your first appointment which is a comprehensive holistic assessment and evaluation, takes about an hour and a half. We’ll meet in my office or if we’re working long distance, we’ll meet via Skype.
- After the assessment, I spend more time analyzing everything and coming up with your root causes, your body’s physiology, your unique needs, and ideas for personalized recommendations.
- Next we meet for Part 2 of this process, another hour and a half meeting where we talk about what I found in the assessment and recommendations and together we come up with the plan for the next 90 Days of working together. This will include herbs, nutritional supplements, diet, lifestyle, goals, coaching, etc.
- You can purchase all the herbs and nutritional supplements you’ll need from me, and you get a discount for those.
- You get your log-in to the online holistic wellness program and can start to work through that at home at your own pace.
- We’ll meet for weekly coaching sessions. Even local clients are welcome to do this by phone if that’s more convenient.
- At the end of 90 days, things will have changed for you. Hooray! So if you wish, we’ll do another holistic assessment and create a new, updated 90 Day Wellness Program and continue our work together to keep moving forward with your wellness goals.
For your first 90 day wellness program, the cost of my services is $499.
Cost of herbs and nutritional supplements isn’t included in the $499, but I give a discount on those.
For all the following 90 day wellness programs, the cost of my services is $99.
Cost of herbs and nutritional supplements isn’t included in the $99, but I give a discount on those.
Your satisfaction is very important to me, and I’ll do my best to make sure you’re happy with our work together. But if for some reason you aren’t satisfied with the results, I’ll cheerfully refund your payments for my services. I’ll also refund unopened products. Custom herbal tincture formulas or products that are opened aren’t refundable, though.
Please note – my sweet Molly dog hangs out with me during all my appointments.
Feel free to contact me with a question, too…
Call me, email me, text me, send a carrier pigeon – I’m always happy to answer a question or provide more info if you don’t need a whole 30 minute Discovery Session.
Well, actually, given Molly’s high prey drive, the carrier pigeon might be ill-advised…lol.
Blessings and Love,