Reflexology, Herbs, Supplements, Consultations and Coaching
It’s time to go from “My body hates me” to “I can’t believe how good I feel!”
Hi! I’m Tracey…
a clinical herbalist, nutritionist, and reflexologist dedicated to helping people live well. Because of complimentary and alternative therapies, I made a full recovery when I was seriously ill with lupus and other autoimmune diseases. So I’m passionate about helping others heal themselves, too.
- Registered Herbalist (American Herbalist Guild)
- Master Herbalist
- National Board Certified Reflexologist (American Reflexology Certification Board)
- Certified Nutritional Therapist
- Certified Emotional Healing Coach
“The natural healing force within each one of us is the greatest force in getting well.” Hippocrates
Did you know….
- The average couple retiring today at age 65 will need $280,000 to cover health care and medical costs in retirement, according to an annual estimate by Fidelity in 2018. This doesn’t include the cost of long-term care, such as home health aides or assisted living.
- According to the CDC, one in four Americans has multiple chronic conditions, those that last a year or more and require ongoing medical attention or that limit activities of daily living. That number rises to three in four Americans aged 65 and older.
- A study published in JAMA Oncology, May 2016, suggests about 20 percent to 40 percent of cancer cases and about half of cancer deaths could potentially be prevented through modifications to adopt a healthy lifestyle.
- 75% of US adults are taking dietary supplements in 2018, up from 65% in 2009 according to the 2018 CRN Consumer Survey on Dietary Supplements.
- In a survey done in January 2017, U.S. adults were asked if they believed in positive effects of some sorts of complementary and alternative medicine. In total, 70 percent of respondents stated that they believed in positive effects from such medicines.